BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random

Yesterday, I downloaded one of my all time favorite movies, Avatar, in blue ray print and when it finished downloading, I checked the quality and it blew my mind. I got really excited and decided to watch it later on that night because Barcelona was about to start playing. Lionel Messi was at it again and even though he didn't get a hat-trick, he showed the whole world once again why he is so great. David Villa added one as well as Pedro and Alves. Seriously though, go watch the highlights of that game, Barcelona Vs. Panathinaikos. Messi's second goal was disgusting!! He literally wrecked the other team and the game was probably out of their hands after the shock defeat against Hercules, cause the man came to play. Oh, on another note, watch Dexter! It is one of the best shows on T.V. and even one of the best I have ever watched. Currently on the fourth season, don't spoil it! The season 7 finale of Entourage was sick, it wasn't a great season overall but the finale was incredible, and I cannot wait for season 8. Also, my favorite show is back, Sons of Anarchy, and it's back with a bang. I can't wait for tonight's episode. Hung, Weeds, and How to Make it in America are all shows that I also recommend.
Speaking of recommendations, music. Lupe Fiasco is my favorite artist but there are a lot of other rappers you should check out, I'll always give you recommendations but for now, check this mix tape out. It's by a kid named Diggy; a few tracks feature big names like Lupe, Raekwon, Pharell, and Chris Brown. To add to that impressive artist list, he held his own in terms of rapping with them as well, and he really impressed me. It's hot shit.
Here's the link: http://www.diggyairborne.com/

So, after the Barcelona game, I went and started getting everything ready to watch Avatar, but then the clock struck 12. Oh look, it's September 15th, I got a few texts and calls from people wishing me a happy birthday, and my facebook was raped. I want a blackberry, really badly! After that, I sat down and started watching Avatar and my favorite part is the Taruk Maktao part, it always gets me excited!
I paused the movie to type all this, so now I'm going to get back to it.
Peace!

0 comments: