BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Day of Eid

Yesterday was the first day of Eid. It was a long, boring, and uneventful day. I got home from the previous night around 12 30 and since I knew I would have to go to prayers in 5 hours, didn't sleep. After prayers I slept around 6 am till 6 pm. I slept in front of the air conditioner and when I woke up my neck muscles were all stiff and it killed every time I turned my head. On top of that, my thigh killed from playing football so I also had a limp. Yes, sucks, I know. Since it's Eid, we had to go to somebody's house. Thankfully, it was my boy Taha's house. We chilled, talked about the stupidity of Pakistani cricketers, and ate. All these activities happened over a span of about 3-4 hours. Oh, and we mocked other people too which is always fun. I got home, made tang in a bottle and played some CoD: MW2, checked my email, and now I'm here. Today, it is the second day of Eid. There are three by the way if any of you are wondering. Oh and a recommendation that is totally off topic, listen to Go Hard (Part 1 & 2) by Royce Da 5'9". Back on topic, today shall be even more uneventful, except that football is back. FC Barcelona vs. Hercules, yes! Yes, the opposing team's name is actually Hercules. Alright well, I am off to bed now. Good Night!

0 comments: