BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hockey's Back

I love hockey, and it has returned my friends. Finally, after almost 2 months of absence, Hockey is back! It may not be the real season, or even the real team. It's the rookie tournament, with only 4 teams participating. Leafs, Senators, Penguins, and the Blackhawks. Rookies and prospects from every team compete and show the coaches of the big clubs what they're made of. Now the biggest name on the Leafs roster that everyone is watching is hands down my man Nazem Kadri. I only watched the first period because well it was 3 am(8 pm in Canada) and I was mad tired. From what I saw it was a good showing from the Leafs, Kadri was showing that recently acquired muscle off by throwing some checks and going at the net. Rynnas looked pretty alright as well, as did D'amigo, but the kid that interested me the most was Greg Mckegg who pulled off a smart, skillful move to put one in the back of the net and I don't know, at that moment you can imagine that this kid will do that for the Leafs one day. Those are just a few of the kids that played well, I was just really impressed, and hopefully tonight, we see Kadri release that rifle of a shot he has from the top of the slot! Playing the Penguins right now, oh look, we're up 1-0. Haa!

0 comments: