BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

what's the hype about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJWF7G98mU

Here are the lyrics:


[Bon Iver]
I shoot the lights out
Hide til its bright out
Whoa, just another lonely night
Are you willing to sacrifice your life?
[Rick Ross]
Bitch I’m a monster no good blood sucker
fat muthaf-cker now look who’s in trouble
as you run through my jungle all you hear is rumbles
Kanye West sample, here’s one for example
[Kanye West - Chorus]
Gossip gossip
n-ggas just stop it
everybody know (I’m a muthaf-cking monster)
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
profit profit, n-gga I got it
everybody know I’m a muthaf-cking monster
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the concert
I’ma need to see your f-cking hands at the ….
The best living or dead hands down huh?
less talk more head right now huh?
and my eyes more red than the devil is
and I’m bout to take it to another level bitch
there you go again, aint nobody as cold as this
do the rap and the track triple double no assist
but my only focus is staying on some bogus sh-t
argue with my older bitch acting like I owe her sh-t
I heard the people sayin raps are gettin trap mayne
bought the chain that always give me back pain
f-ckin up my money so yeh I had to act sane
Chi n-gga but these hoes love my accent
she came up to me and said this the number 2
if you wanna make it number one your number 2 now
this that goose an’ malibu I call it Malibooya
God damn Yeezy How I hit em with the new style
know that muthaf-cker well, what you gon do now
whatever ever I wanna do, gosh its cool now
nah gonna do, uhh its a new now
think yo muthaf-cker really reall need to cool down
cause you will never get on top off this
so mommy best advice is to get on top of this
have you ever had sex with a pharoah
I put the p-ssy in a sarcophagus
now she claiming I bruise her esophagus
head of the class and she just want a swallowship
I’m living the future so the presence is my past
my presence is a present kiss my ass
[Kanye West - Chorus]
[Jay-Z]
Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong
Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
question what do all these things have in common
everybody knows I’m a muthaf-cking monster
conquer, stomp ya, stop your silly nonsense
none of you n-ggas know where the swamp is
none of you n-ggas have seen the carnage that I’ve seen
I still here fiends scream in my dream
murder murder in black convertibles
I kill a block I murder avenues
rape and pillage a village, women and children
everybody wanna know what my achilles heel is
LOVE I dont get enough of it
all I get is these vampires and blood suckers
all I see is these n-ggas I’ve made millionnaires
milling about, spilling there feelings in the air (shot at Beanie?)
all I see is these fake f-cks with no fangs
tryna draw blood with my ice cold veins
I smell a massacre
seems to be the only way to back you bastards up
[Chorus]
[Nicki Minaj]
Pull up in the monster
automobile gangster
with a bad b-tch that came from Sri Lanka
yeah I’m in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka
you could be the King but watch the Queen conquer
ok first things first I’ll eat your brains
then I’mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs
cause that’s what a muthaf-cking monster do
hairdresser from Milan, thats the monster do
monster Giuseppe heel that’s the monster shoe
Young Money is the roster and the monster crew
and I’m all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face
and if I’m fake I aint notice cause my money aint
let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie
but my features and my shows ten times your pay?
50k for a verse, no album out!
yeah my money’s so tall that my barbie’s gotta climb it
hotter than a middle eastern climate
find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it
while it, nicki on them titties when I sign it
how these n-ggas so one-track minded
but really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K
forget barbie f-ck nicki she’s fake
she’s on a diet but my pockets eating cheese cake
and I’ll say bride of Chucky is Child’s play
just killed another career it’s a mild day
besides ‘Ye they can’t stand besides me
I think me, you and Am [Amber Rose] should menage friday
pink wig thick ass give em whip lash
I think big get cash make em blink fast
now look at what you just saw I think this is what you live for
aaaahhh, I’m a muthaf-cking monster!
[Bon Iver]
I-I crossed the line-line
and I’ll-I’ll let God decide-cide
I-I wouldn’t last these shows
so I-I am headed home
(repeated)
[End]

So in the above link its a track that was recently released, last Friday i believe. Monster is its name, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Jay Z, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver. Alot of people on my facebook and in my life as well as famous people claim this track is killer, and Nicki "bodied" it, 'Ye killed it, Jay was classic, and Rick Ross is boss? I have no problem with Bon Iver, even though his part doesn't really fit into the mood of the song. I don't get it, how do you think this song is good? I love Hip-Hop, it's the best type of music, but I hate shitty Hip-Hop. I like meaning, and you can say it was hot shit, the beat was sick, they the greatest rappers ever, but listen to what they're saying man. Simple rhymes for simple minds.
First of all, Rick Ross has 4 lines in this song. I'm glad they didn't give him a whole verse, cause he was so bad in these four lines, imagine if he went at it in a whole verse, damn. His lines don't even relate, he switches from himself and then to how you're about to hear Kanye, 4 lines, really?
Jay was classic? Have you head classic Jay?!?!!!? Take about an hour out of your life and listen to Reasonable Doubt. That is classic Jay. I have alot of respect for Jay-Z, but this track made me lose respect for him. Then again, Jay-Z is a monster at killing songs, but not on this one, disappointing.
This is the Jay i expected to hear:
"Uhh, Young, uhh 
So the pen is mightier than the sword my lord 
My first picture was a line-up, now I'm on the Forbes 
And I still remain the artiste through thees all 
If you force my hand I'll be forced to "draw" 
If the war calls for war halls 
Hope you got enough space on your hall's walls 
I make niggaz murals, then escape the bureau's 
investigation, out in Europe on vacation 
I'm back for these puppies with the pound boy 
(Blaow) Here's a round boy (blaow blaow) down boy 
Sound boy, you don't wanna soundclash loud noise 
leave niggaz paranoid if not paralyzed 
Which means you can't walk in my shoes 
Too much green you can't talk in my hue 
Extend the team, nigga holla at Lu' 
1st and 15th, that's my cue, I'm through" - Lupe Fiasco Feat. Jay-Z - Pressure 
Kanye West killed it? No, he didn't. I got used to the cocky attitude and all but compared to the Graduation, and College Dropout Kanye, by no means did he kill it. I'm glad he's back to rapping, but this is just crap, yet better than everybody else, or maybe tied with Jay. I just hope Kanye can return to his old form.
"I get down for my grandfather who took my momma
Made her sit that seat where white folks ain't wanna us to eat
At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in
With that in my blood I was born to be different
Now niggas can't make it to ballots to choose leadership
But we can make it to Jacob and to the dealership
That's why I hear new music
And I just don't be feeling it
Racism still alive they just be concealing it
But I know they don't want me in the damn club
They even made me show I.D to get inside of Sam's club
I did dirt and went to church to get my hands scrubbed
Swear I've been baptised at least 3 or 4 times
But in the land where nigga's praise
Yukons and getting paid
It gon' take a lot more than coupons to get us saved
Like it take a lot more than do-rags to get your waves
Noting sadder than that day my girl father past away
So I promised to Mr Rany I'm gonna marry your daughter
And u know I gotta thank u for they way that she was brought up
And I know that u were smiling when u see that car I bought her
And u sent tears from heaven when u seen my car get balled up
But I can't complaint what the accident did to my Left Eye
Cuz look what a accident did to Left Eye
First Aaliyah and now romeo must die
I know a got angels watching me from the other side" Kanye West feat Jay-Z & J-Ivy - Never Let Me Down

Finally, the reason i actually made this blog post, Nicki Minaj. I don't listen to alot of her songs, and the only reason i listened to monster was because Jay-Z and Kanye were on it. Lets start off with, scariness? She sounds like a monster, but she isn't one, not at rapping at least. Her verse remotely makes sense till the 4th line, then it just disbands. You know, she is like a female Lil' Wayne. I hate him too. Also, I respect how hard it is for female rappers to get big, but i tihnk she did it the wrong way, if you've listened to her songs, this whole barbie thing is messed up, and just like Lil' Wayne, kids are using her as a role model, and i think that's just messed up. I tihnk she should've done it differently, she has no lyrical skill, she does not use metaphors like everyone says, she comes nothing close to a true female rapper. Jean Grae. You want to see how it should be done, listen to the track Even on Your Best Day. So moving on, yes we know your money isn't fake, but speaking like a barbie and dressing up like one and doing all the shit you do, makes you look fake. 50 k for a verse, no album out. You know why, cause even the people that like you know you don't come at it with hard shit when you by yourself, you are weak with more than one verse is what they say. Personally, I think you are just weak. Killed another career, it's a mild day. Ha. Kill one career in your lifetime and I'll be shocked. 

yeah my money’s so tall that my barbie’s gotta climb it
hotter than a middle eastern climate
find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it
while it, nicki on them titties when I sign it
how these n-ggas so one-track minded
but really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K
So, how does this go together? Now I gave you bits and pieces, I could dissect this whole verse in a few minutes and show you how it is garbage. This is the woman that  you want leading the female rap game. Female Weezy. This is some shit. If you tihnk Nicki Minaj is good, son, you need to get your head checked. All you can call me a hater, but find me a good Minaj
verse. jeez.
I just don't see how this song is good. As you can tell, bad music pisses me off. 

Lyrics:
Monster: killerhiphop.com
Never Let Me Down/Pressure: azlyrics.com

0 comments: