BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Reality.

I don't know if tomorrow will be a good day or a bad one. I have a feeling it will be a bad one, at least while I'm in school. After school though, the weekend begins, and you know what that means. Chilling with me, is the place to be. Ha ha, well no, I'm just gonna chill like mad.  I have no idea what I'm going to do, I'm just going to go wherever the road takes me. The only thing that is going to get me through this year is the weekend, no doubt. It's like a snap back to reality. It's like a bright moon on the darkest of nights. Ah, I crack myself up. Actually, music will also help me through this year too. Currently, I am listening to Tupac's discography, and this morning I was listening to Pharell's mix tape, Out of This World, and the Paris Tokyo (remix) on that tape is ill. Lupe drops a sick verse. Oh and I think the first or second song, Common drops a hot verse too. Punch Drunk Love, yeah boy! Also, it has become my goal to have at least listened to every song on my I pod at least once, and I have about 34 gigs of music so that is no easy task. On another note, tonight is a Barcelona game, woo! Messi's back! He's on the bench though, but Pep Guardiola has said if it stays as a stalemate, he shall unleash The Atomic Flea to wreak havoc, and then Rubin Kazan is really screwed. Speaking of sports, in my opinion, tonight is Kadri's last chance to impress the Leafs' staff. I hope he has a big game against the shitty Ottawa Senators. Ottawa, how I despise you, the only city I do not consider a part of Canada, just because I hate the Senators, with a passion. I hate them so much that once my brother said that Ottawa was going to beat Toronto that night, and I jumped on him and just hit whatever I could, because well every player on the Senators are a bunch of ninnies. The only player I have a little respect for is Jason Spezza, just a little bit, but only cause he has skill. So yeah. I started watching White Collar a few days ago too, pretty good show. Now I shall go watch the new episode of Boardwalk Empire, peace!

0 comments: