BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Come on kid

Dear, Nazem Kadri
Nazem, Nazem, Nazem. You still have a chance, please don't make me eat my words, I praised you, I said you would be the Leafs. We all know you got the skill, I hope you make the team. I really do like you, but at least now you learning it ain't all unicorns and cotton candy clouds. Yes, you're only 19, but last year you were 18 and you showed the whole world that you had the skill, and you should have made the team then, but you didn't. Now you can't replicate that performance, what does that say? Shit man, come on. I believe in you and it may not mean much, but I am not the only one. Step up, show them the real Nazem Kadri. You dominated the OHL, you can dominate here. I'm fine with you not making the team and going to the Marlies to hone your skill, but I just hope you work your ass off. We need a player like you in the future. Even the coach is criticizing you now, and you say it lights a fire inside of you, lets see it lit son.
                                                                                                                      
Yours Truly, Zuhair Mohammad

0 comments: