BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Return of the King

I know, I know, you missed me. I've been busy yo. You know with all the schoolwork and what not. Alright, not really, just never had the energy to type shit up. It's been a while. As you know the highly anticipated date of October 26th has passed, for those who don't know, it is because the new single off Mr. Lupe Fiasco's album dropped. The Show Goes On. Go to www.lupefiasco.com and buy that shit, show your support for lupee! I did. I've been thinking a lot about the song, did Lu dumb it down to get more fans? He went more radio with the beat, I think that was an Atlantic Records' beat that they wanted Lu to go in on and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't classic Lu... I don't really know honestly. I always believed if Lupe doesn't make you take out a dictionary or google shit up then he dumbed it down, but did he really or did he talk about the same shit and use simpler words, not for more fans, but that's just what he came up with. Don't get me wrong, I love Lupe till the end and I really did love the song but I don't want Lupe to turn mainstream, like I want him to get what he deserves and that is everybody loving him but I want him to do it the right way. I love him cause he's different, cause while these other fools are talking about pussy, money, and weed, Lupe's talking bout skateboarding, and how kids follow these rappers and wanna be "hard." FNF up son. Now, to hockey. Toronto, Toronto, Toronto. The season began and we exploded. 4 wins, no losses. 6 games later. 5 win, 5 losses basically, although one of them was an overtime loss. What happened? We stopped scoring. The good news is Luke Schenn is frikin' beast! Looking like he is going to be a solid defenceman for us for years to come. Giggy and Gustavvsson are both playing well between the pipes so goaltending looks solid although Giggy looks more capable. Kessel, my man, scoring machine. That's it though, at first we were winning so it wasn't really affecting us but for real, we need people to score. Kessel and Mcarthur are our top two scorers. I think they are tied at 7 or 8 goals apiece. Other than that our main threats are not producing. Bozak, you are playing with one of the most lethal snipers in this world in Kessel, if you can't pass to him like you are supposed to, shoot man, shoot! As it is 1 A.M now, I am done for the night, I'll blog soon, don't worry, blackberries make life so much easier. <3 Peace!

0 comments: