BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Back

Flip yo, I haven't done this in a while. This week has been hectic. Tests every day, I joined a basketball team so that makes it even worse. I just haven't found the time for it all, except now, done studying, and practice ended long time ago so yeah I'm here. I got my Lupe going, let us type! Alright first and foremost, biggest news, hands down, the release date of Lasers was finally announced. March 8th, 2011 is going to be one of the sickest days of next year. After Lasers comes out, hip hop won't be the same baby! He's going to take it all, the game, the fans, everything, LUPE! Oh, and the first single off Lasers will drop on October 26th. Cop that quick! It'll be on here as fast as I get it, and if I have time. Ha ha. Now to my favorite topic and basically big news but not some I've been anticipating for two years like I have for Lasers. Kadri didn't make the team, one, the Leafs began their season, that's two. Against all odds, the Leafs won their first game of the season. It took us 9 games to win our first game last season, good omen? I tihnk so, since we also second as well. Oh did I mention the first we beat the Canadians and the second we beat the Senators. Yes, two of our rivals were beaten by none other than the reemerging Toronto Maple Leafs! We are 2-0 now, number 1 in the Eastern Conference, and we might suck now, and lose like 15 games in a row, but I haven't said or seen that we have been number one in the Eastern Conference for a long ass time. So let me bask in our glory. So yeah, I joined a basketball team, practice every day at four. It's tiring but worth it. Wow, my I tunes is on shuffle and it just played Kick, Push by Lupe Fiasco and then right after it played Kick Push II! Yes! Oh yes, and go listen to Mac Miller - La La La. Youtube. Go.

0 comments: